Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hey Jon. What will you be doing this summer? Really? I disagree man.

So it hasn't quite hit me that I have no school for 10 weeks. Not that I want it to. But it would be nice for my body to communicate with me once in a while with something other than, hey that woman is gorgeous.
Here I am sitting in Greer on a computer. The soil is covered in snow, in late May which makes me want to call Al Gore and ask him where the best place is to find solar panels. But hey, politics aside, lets dwell on the subject of the subject of this blog. Shall we?
Heres why: So the plan was to quit my job, burn my school work in a local firepit, sit in a lawn chair, defeat the dark beast Gannondorf, and deny planning center's bogus offers to play "Electric Guitar" at Mooj. (This is the point where Ryan axe, Andrew, Jason, and Ron, roll their eyes and plan to have a serious talk with me)
But hey, politics aside, I think I'm going to try and make this summer as prodictive as I can. Whenever I tell myself, "Hey, this summer will be awesome, low key, and sexy", God reminds me how destructive it can be to be in a house all by yourself. Your mind is a serious weapon that can develop anxiety, hatred, and loads of garbage that can turn you into a dark beast (Gannondorf). And once I realize, Hey maybe I better spend sometime with God, I just read a paragraph in Leviticus telling me to not mack on my bros wife, when all that really does is make my conscience feel better and I totally block out what God really wants me to do. Know wham sayin?
Well since Gaurd of Lard is gone, nobody gets doughnuts (Comedy relief).

Defending the breach,
jon

No comments: