Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rett syndrome


Heading to the lost empire of socal tomorrow. First thing I'll do? Probably ditch bio-tech and surf with Axe and his crew. Last thing I'll do? Ignoramus. 2nd thing I'll do? Tell Ryan gaurd, at 6 am on sunday, that I totally forgot I was going out of town and frantically try and get Eli or Joey in an orderly fashion ("show").

I feel like it is already July 24th and I know half of my schedule for senior year. Well, 4th hour I got verella and 2nd is Drafting. Yeah I know. I needed the rio credentials. What do I have to lose? Okay, juan is giving me a dirty look and pointing at the uncut bread. See ya.


Its been a busy summer so far. The only reason I'm looking foward to my birthday is so I can buy my brother cigars. I always end up getting him a vest, a weird al poster, or an ink cartridge. And if I get him one more of those items, he might start swearing. What kind of seminar should I sign up for? End times? Dinos? Microsoft excell? The book of Malachai? MuSLAMS inc?

Okay. That was a mistake on my part. You're absolutely right.

This blorg wasnt as good because Im at the ACC coffee shop and 3 people asked how I want my parking spot destroyed. One being, Bill Meiter. I chose emplosion.

Defending my Grandparents for the fourteenth time,
jon

No comments: