Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jeremy and Hari

This school year is drawing to a close. The Skeels finale went well. Im not sure who to thank, or be mad at. We all quesitioned her about whether or not we were taking part 2, 2 and half, or 3 of our final. She either didnt want us to know, or wanted us to find the strength within our bodies, and work together to problem solve. I never asked Mr forbes if he liked the new Death Cab. So if I see the slogan, "No regrets", I will happily burn it to the ground. We all have regrets. Every single one of us. I also regret buying a digitech. Not worth 200 bucks, and 3 of the same sounds, with 200 different names. Definatly my B. Another regret I have is not asking B whether she could sign my yearbook or not. I'll never know. Maybe ill invite her to a D backs game this summer and bring my yearbook along. Will I ever turn in my Hume money? Its possible. I really do feel bad putting it off. I didnt mean to. What can I say? I've been a little busy. Quitting my job, Zelda, mixing, mothers day, sweeps week, trying to come up with a band name for Matt and Ryan, house groups, playing with Phill "do we tip" ping "you guys?" Hopefully Cantelmo wont find a baby girl within the classroom. Hopefully he will slam dance his way right into the most beautiful, anti e harmonized (not large), woman at the next thrice show we go to. That will be the tour for their next record, "Wind" (the lost element) and it will be all electric bass.

Detox,
jon

No comments: