Friday, May 16, 2008

Owl city

Threat level midnight.

Freedee night ihop after promotion, after the fight, after the police.

Initial plans: Stay home, noodle on the stratisphere, and defeat the sky temple. Boy was I wrong
Surprise plans that caught me by surprise: Walking into ihop I realized that Centenial Middle School had just finnished up their promotion. Let me just say that if I looked like the 8th graders I saw tonight, I wouldnt be saved. . . .just joshing anderson.

I needed something light so i ordered a "Tall glass of water" for here. After scanning the menu one or two times I figured light meant a cheesey onion omlete with 4 stacks of pancakes smothered in crude oil. Win Win.

After the baby stopped crying, the 8th graders stopped over d-ing on "The Bakersfield Dozen (with your choice of bacon, ham, or sorsage)", and after we stopped flirting with the waitress, I realize its about 11 o'brien and we need to start packing out.

As we get into the car we seek through dude ranch trying to pick a song and who knows whoville who would have guessed, we both have seventeen missed calls from Jerms. Heres why: Jeremy and the Fraum squad were sitting at a party minding their minder binders, when suddenly, they were literally attacked by ("you guessed it")







Chinese.

Turns out: When push comes to shove, you dont want to be doing either because they can wound you up in a STOLEN crv.

Defending the-uh,


jon

No comments: