Friday, June 6, 2008

Human beings deck



The circumstances I have fallen into are quite fourtuneatly inconsiquential. Heres why:

1. I have no means of transportation. My brother took my car, and my mom took her car to Greer. (Waste of Garse)

2. They also took the bikes.

3. Andrews sore throat medicine is a prank from his doctor. His name is El Bosque.

4. Pro tools M-powered has a mind of its own.

Turns out Im headed up to summa camp tomorrow. 17 (count em) 17 hour drive. Theres going to be at least 35 conversations about if someone were to come up to Jesus speaking perfect spanish Jesus would either understand or relieve the Spaniard of his or her duties. Just (you guessed it) joshing anderson. Other than that, it was good to see Jerms in Sunny San Diego. He's a big believer in being a gentleman. I took my family to Mows for my birthday. They didnt like it. The Joey bag of so and so's played super smash bros with their small intestine.

Quick summery:
-Not looking foward to the bus ride.
- Once Principal Edwards hands us our diplomas, the breckenbros will be a summer short of the 4th annual
-Coupons for pizza are very hard to come by at my house
-Im totally going to ask her out
-Im going to find Mark mouse tomorrow and knock him unconscious with his snare stand
-She will say she is busy
-I am in a new sitcom called "So lets get oriented" starring my brother and Nick roser on comedy night done right
-I have no means of transportation for the first time in 2 two years and it is worth bragging about

Debunk,
Jan

No comments: