Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ransom note

Ms. Skeels,
This is Jon Hubbell from your second hour earth science class. I hope you're having a fabulous, well deserved summer break!
The reason I'm emailing you is because I noticed I recieved a D on the final I took. Normally I have a pretty accurate guess as to what I deserve in a class. However this startled me because the final you gave was word for word in our notes. I find it hard to believe that I would miss that many if the answers were right in front of me. I didnt guess on any, or randomly fill in the blanks.
I'm not asking you to change my grade. I just needed to confront the situation to you in case a mistake was made. If it wasnt a mistake, I believe an explanation is in order. You have till 5.
Thanks, and hope to hear!
-Jon

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is between you, me, and Andrew

Ischuo said...

I must say that threatening a world class teacher from Corona is just low-brow! Its almost like telling a largely Christian band that they need Christ! I think you need to consider your threats, and remember that next year will already be a tough year for you considering your lack of coming through on the whole "hume" situation!

Sincerely,
Mr. Cantelmo- BTW I showed this to Skeels and she is none too pleased!