Monday, June 23, 2008

The results are in

Lets linger upon the subject of my recent poll. Shall we? Stereotypically, most people who read this blog are Christians, and carry the same opinions as bean. The lucky winner that five out of the eleven lucky voters voted for was: it fits within my lifestyle. Really? Come on. According to Newsweek, if everyone had at least 3 of themselves in the U.S. alone, the economy would evaporate due to drought. Lake Mead? More like "Wickenberg Dunes". Dont worry though. I think Jesus will be in my front lawn before cloning becomes a normality. Case closed.

Lately I have been mulling over a "Fire in the hole". Just listen. With the large cherry coke in hand, instead of throwing it into the drive through window, I just set it on the ledge and drove away. Much safer, no waste of resourses, mackie, doesnt make anyone mad, maden, you still get your food, Yelling.

Death curb was really good live. Its not like its Garden state. What do you expect? We saw them in a mens PE locker room. Yes. The middle schoolers in front of us decided to spray axe all over themselves and laugh about it to everyones faces during the show. Which then triggered nuclear war with my nos-drills. Merk Merxon.



My house is a big cajun luow right now. I feel bad isolating myself to the dell while my family mingles. But sometimes I just dont fit in. Especially when J.T. Hubbell isnt around. Its just when I try to make a few jokes I get all these weird looks. At least when jt is around he can throw my jokes into overdrive. And is it impossible to not be a big fan of grits but still have a little? Apparently it is. Not to be the "usual teen" but hey if my jokes single out a group or religion im sorry. Masters of comedy.

Well...thats about it. I did delete my previous blergeblog with jason as a caveman. The pictures were touching but the blog portion (after proofreading it mult dibble times) wasnt up to par. In fact it was a mulligan (One of the many jokes that was frowned upon this evening).


Defending my girlfriend (countless times),
jonny lightnin

1 comment:

sterbenz said...

Just so you know, I voted "It fits with my lifestyle" 4 thymes. Sorry.