Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ralph dont Ralph on this bus

After two solid months of waiting, I finally got a response from Skeels. Turns out she broke her toe all summer and has no access to any type of gradebook. The result of my constant frustration with her led me to enter her name in the "Interested in the army national guard" sweepstakes at ASU. Thus loading her mailbox with all sorts of pamphlets and brochures rendering her speechless and willing to find a new religion (Wiccan).

Take a look at the new poll I got going on. Think about it..."Will you ba-rock the vote?" Got a nice ring modulator to it. Well I gave you guys thirty days (with morgan spurlock) to spread your opinion so hopefully more people vote other than andrew.

Im a little upset that I missed seminary last night. I did the correct amount of reading and didnt hear the results. Do you guys remember when seth did the high school worship? Pretty nuts. Whats this I hear about another worship workshop? I accepted. Re GAD less.

Drove up to grizzly greer last night and saw the biggest elk I have ever seen in my entire unhealthy life in the lane right next to mine on a two lane highway going 76 so and so miles an hour in cruise (in USA) control. After that, I threw up all over the steering wheel. Two Blink 182 albums later I decided to stop and get a hot cup of joe maizel to stay awake since it was threat level 11 30 o brien betz. Circle k was out of hot stinky coffee so I resorted to a hot stinky monster. Woofed it in 5 minutes. After I threw up all over the parking lot, I decided to stay at a motel 8 and finish the drive at the crack of don smith.

Blessed be the-uh,

jon

2 comments:

Christopher. said...

oh, grizzly greer

sterbenz said...

Well pal. I would get along with you better if you'd give up the the Blink. Also, I have a bad feelin' about ba(iraq). You know that funny feeling you get when you go to the zoo, and the monkey starts giving you a funny look, and you realize it kinda looks like your last girlfriend. Yeah, that's the feeling he gives me