Sunday, August 31, 2008

Raunch dressing

This blog is hard to keep up with. Since school started i feel like I'm completely swamped, when in real wife, i get off at 1130 and watch recorded episodes of Seinfeld till 6. Then after 6, I either go to mine, keep watching Seinfeld, eat dinner, change it to family matters, learn riffs from people who post themselves on you tube, or attempt to write promise a dedication letter. . . dedication as in I'm dedicated to have her shoot me for senior flikrs. I think I need to relax because later in the year im gonna need to get a job. . . goodness. Im not excited to see how I feel when i actually am swamped with College, full time job, the band i just joined, the church i just joined, wife, daughter, cane...man. Those of you who read this need to realize i need prayer in this because im drop dead serious.

Speaking of Brian he led today at mooj. I oughta slap him. Good eatin, good eatin. Other than the chorus of it is you when i kept shredding when everyone cut out, when my conclusion was to keep shredding thinking it would eventually blend in, Brian threw his extra heavy Dunlap stainless steel series pick at me, it went pretty swell. Seth swells.

-Seth swells

Last night I went to see wiayk kayak (tsl). It was a good show. Although i miss the good ol days when me jerms and austin would go to the clubhouse and see thirte fs, goodbye tomorrow, the cover up, a bunch of other bands that played absolutely awful, and see greeley estizzle end. All this without eating or drinking water all day. Now its just a bunch of bands that sound the same. . . bunch-uh dirtballs. It was strange seeing austin interact with the cornerstoners. Just taking a step back and noticing their reaction, and his reaction to each others outward appearance made me think highly of the situation at hand. But for good ol times sake, austin and I didnt eat or drink since noon that day so we had two episodes of thinking we were about to ralph all over the women in front of us. Afterwards, since we didnt have our change, we bought four double....no make that TRIPPLE cheeseburgers at (you guessed it chinese) Mcdonalds. No fries, no drink.

Comedy night done right.




.....jon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually did guess the chinese

Anonymous said...

Sorsigages?