Sunday, September 7, 2008

These songs are a vibe from school

I think the worst part about getting my old wisdoms out is that I screwed up the opportunity to sleepover at steens. That happens what? Every 3...4 years? Oh well. My mom claims that after the surgery I was making jokes and being super friendly to all the nurses. Also I refused a wheelchair while nearly falling to my knees.

Thats a picture of me about 10 min after surgery. My cheeks have pretty much looked the same since and its about 3 days after the surgery. I have worn that ice contraption all weekend. Heres the upside: The cable company decided to give our family a free weekend of movie channels just out of the blue. Thats definatly a plus when your on the couch 24/7. Somehow word got out to jerms. I guess I need to be more careful. Well as I continue on this liquid diet of snack packs, mac and cheese, homeade soup, jello, jello puddin pops, and oats, Ill brief everyone on the recovery process as much as possible.



Defending the beach,

jon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I Steens?

Bryan said...

I'd love to hear how life and recovery is doin' bud!!
Just so I'm informed and not without any communication and we don't lose touch
or anything like that
I miss you my friend and I hope all is well!!!


let me know if you need anything
call, text, whatver
480-221-5048