Saturday, November 1, 2008

Other THAN that.

Just took my ACT's. What a riot. Just when I thought Jeremy lamonica couldn't end up in my class, he was. What a solid individual. Although I thought the test was easy, I still feel that I did horrible. Since mr wehrli believes vocab is "an abomination in the eyes of the lord" I wasn't up to par when it came to vocab words. The test reminded me of when I made a final for Jeremy. Wha?!?! You made a final for Jerms?! Lets hear it!! Fess up! Spill the beanz! :P
Well sophomore year was the year when I couldn't decide if I would shave or grow my mind any longer than needed. That being said, I used to take Jeremy to school every day. We were a great team when it came to being on time which is a skill that would come in handy now that they approved the sweep initiative. Inevitably, Jeremy and I saw true light of our own personalities. I figured the best way to deal with this was to type up a final that made Mr madsens final want to burn mine due to all the illegitimacy's my final contained. In other words, my questions didn't make sense, my multiple choice options were either all right or all wrong, and the rest were unanswerable. I think this is the day that I decide to regret my homemade final. Now after taking the ACT's I realize the frustration brought forth. No knowledge of vocab, not knowing how to do math basics because of all the games we play in Mr curran, and kick butt essay can shed true light on a test takers guild.

Speaking of Mr curran. We told ghost stories last Thursday in celebration of Halloween. Riot indeed! Sometimes I cant believe that man. Hes a little Irish e walk. What he does is duct tapes the seals all around the both doors in the room, ductapes huge chunks of cardboard on the windows, disables the exit sign, disables the emergency light that stays on all the time, turns up the ac to fulfill the scary environment, turns off the lights, and lets everyone tell a ghost story for extra credit shining a flashlight on their face. I was this close to describing the plot in weekend at burnies in 1st person. I didn't think anyone would make the connection though. . . Stopped by skeels on Halloween. Same EXACT attire as last year. I cheered up big time when i laid eyes on her and openly judged her in front of the chief of staff. Every holiday she would make us take a minimum of 50 notes on all the charlie browns Christmas, thanksgiving, Easter, MLK, valentines day, and st pattys. All the other days would be, how its made, or anything about space on the science channel, or discovery. I cannot watch those channels anymore because of her...Here I am reminiscing about her stature and its a year later. She sure left a footprint.

defending mr wanta,
jon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i had to guess, I would say you were a liar. I am familiar with Skeels, and I know she AWLAYS wears a different outfit on halloween! Never fails