Thursday, October 23, 2008

When you walk by ms skeels car look in the passenger seat

What the H. Since the cali trip I have taken 27 (count(chocula)em) 27 naps. I'm not a nap person by any means. But after school, all it takes is a round of tiger woods on wii and by the 6Th or 7Th hole, I pass out to the announcers babble. Lunch with j bones was good. I think its great that he has a married wife and a carnival cruz on the way, I just sincerely hope that once that baby enters the earths atmosphere, jason doesn't loose his sense of humor. See what happens is being a dad causes you to put on the overalls of a authoritarian libertarian. Believe me Ive seen it a plenty...nah i doubt it will happen. Jason brings off the vibe of a...full tone full drive (gain half way) and a Dr. z and an a/b box going through a matchless chief, with the head of an igret, and the antlers of a....tom delonge epiphone signature....

tom tom....So no I think Jason will have the self control to put on the jeans of a Calvinist :P

Anyways. I forgot my soda pop survey was concluded. Time got the best of me. Why does it always have to be the "cooky, wacky" answer that always wins by a long shot? Ticks me off. Are peoples favorite soda really a mooj pop? If you think about it, mooj pops are horrible. Its just water with red dye and kool aid powder struggling to release the "oh yeah" of kool aid :P

Dear Jon,

Good to hear from you. Sorry that I haven't returned your message sooner, but I havenot bee around. You are correct, when you say, that you were a great student of mine.I will miss having you in my class this year.Unfortunately, I do not have my paperwork or gradebook in front of me. Everything isat Corona and Corona is heavily under construction right now. So the soonest I canre-look at your exam and final grades will be this Fall. Rest assured, if a mistake hasbeen made, I will do whatever I can, for you, to rectify the problem. Food for thought,in years past, whenever I had a student do poorly on an exam, it sometimes was becausea student accidently skipped a line on the scantron, thus making all the answers offby one. So this is one of the things I will go back and look at this Fall. Hang in there.No worries. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Sincerely,

Miss Skeels

CdS Science Department

7-1-08



Sorry her response wasn't publicly debuted earlier.

Just to screw everybody up, I'm going to start listening to Underoath again,

jon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it! You are actually an Underoath dragon, secretly waiting to lay your egg of eternal devil warship. Good plan. Captcha says: "sneefo"

Anonymous said...

Tarzan bro!!??

Nice....

Someday me and Carnival Cruz will come over and play Tiger with you.