Sunday, December 7, 2008

Que jeremys bass in 3...2...1

Havent wrote in who knows how long. Things have been what. What as in busy. Keep it on the DL but I joined a band. The feel is...Jeff calcott mixed with timbaland. Ill let you in on more once I get permish from the exects. Gnome sayin? But yeah..my days have consisted of heading to the cafe, picking up austin, lifting weights with max, putting new mickey thompsons on axe's hyundai, Shane-train's bassment studio, jack in the what, and finals...


Plently of finals. This whole semester I have been in B-, C+ kick back mode no sweat. These last two weeks of school are going to be more like, C-, loose your native american scholarship, heavy sweat level mode. Im going to be knee deep in synthetic division for a while so id appriciate a call or a stop by and grab some cookies and milk at jons to distract me from my studying.


My dad gave my address to every christian college in the u.s. so they can load my mailbox with a bunch of gumbo. The other day i took a look at point loma though. Gotta say..I love sunny san diego. The pictures of the campus remind me of zoey 101. Problem is, it would cost about 64 bogner uberschalls, and axe wouldnt want to play at mooj every sunday.



Other than that...



Things are swell,

jon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd pay at least $41 for 64 Bogner Uberschalls and to not have you move to San Diego without me.