Monday, January 19, 2009

Nailed

Its been awhile since I've said anything on here. Not much has happened. Its just been jam central every day. I haven't had this much fun playing music since me and Richie. But since its every day I've had no time for leeway. Whats leeway? Well leeway is that route you take to work or school every single day and halfway to your destination you always see THAT burger king . You want to stop by and get breakfast but at this point it will make you about 5 minutes late. And thus, swept. Leeway is stopping at that burger king and being so late to work or school that your ready to take on the strange "i cant believe hes that late, and he looks pretty full. Man i need to read my bible." looks of your classmates and or coworkers. So its been rough not having all the leeway I want, but I think I've had enough since i quit my job 6 years ago. Other than that I think this band is getting serious and ill let you guys know what the deal is when we let the cat out of the bag. Until then, keep listening to the Maine and Chris Tomlin, and enjoy this superb holiday celebrating civil rights.

No comments: