Friday, September 26, 2008

Diabetis check

I just got back from Jimmy and Joe's and felt filthy. So filthy that I got an H-cut and I shaved my face. I like to go in the pattern of.... Jeremy has facial hair, I don't. I have facial hair, Jeremy doesn't. That's the only way I make it out alive with a B average.


If you click that link ill be proud of you. My friend Austin made a song and....ill admit it. Its a tear jerker. Check it out, download it, play it at mooj, and tell everybody that poilane is the new this providence.

I watched the office premier last night. I was impressed. Although seasons 1,2, and 3 were the best by far, 5th season will still be entertaining. The office relationships need to 1. Not be so inappropriate and 2. Not be focused on so much. I like the ridiculous episodes like the Dundee's and Dwali. But hey I guess the execs. at NBC decided to vote republican. I need to register to vote. The website denied my drivers license number and sent me to the MVD to get a new permit and in 3 months I can get my license.

So...I bet you're wondering how Sadie's was. See for yourself
Other than dressing up as prosperous hotel managers from Reno Nevada, it was a bit tedious. I love dancing and all but when ladies come up to you and rub their filthy butt cracks all over you thigh, I tend to get a little nervous. Too bad small groups are disabled for 17 days. Ill just go married couples house group on tuesdays at jasons(This is the point where Jason, Andrew, and Seth take a deep breath and pray to yaweh that Im kidding. Axe on the other hand realizes his martin needs new elixers extra light, and gives me a call to borrow some).

Diabetis check,


jon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if I could ask you a question, it would be this: "what the heck man? I don't understand anything you say! Is that on purpose, or are you just trying to get some ladies?"

big mike burgs

Anonymous said...

First off, Seth only wishes he could be in the cool young marrieds group.

Secondly, Big Mike B needs to open his cerebellum a little more to take in that which is Jon-the-Don. Maybe then he will be enlightened. Maybe then he will know the truth.

And C, let's you me and Germs nab some Los Fav's soon.