Saturday, October 11, 2008

Swear to me

I felt like the cali trip was just one big bus ride. Don't get me wrong i loved wahoos, holiday inn biscuits and gravy, clowns, sleazy perv clowns, skunks, ninja, and studio updates via flikr to max. I'm pretty sure that everyone who went agreed upon one basic system. That system being; See how long Jon can go without eating, and then get him really full so he is lacking energy. Although a clever system, its long term effects have started to kick in today. I have just been napping and watching chuck reruns all day. Fright fest was overweight. I wish that I could work as a monster and smack my shovel near and or on a big group of families. That would be somethin else.

I think if Austin were to have come on the cali trip, the following would have taken place;
1. Andrew would have been stressed
2. KP disaster
3. Holiday inn would file 3 separate lawsuits against the Christian Community of Chandler Arizona for breaking their TV in half.
4. We would have watched drum line on the way, and on the way back.
5. Him and Ryan axe would arm wrestle, and both of them will take it too seriously.

....I think I'm gonna reverse the claim that if i have facial hair, Jeremy doesn't. If Jeremy has facial hair, I don't.

Here's why: (For all those veteran readers out there)

Now that Jeremy knows this, his left brain compels him to challenge this rule to the best of his abilities. Thus making it a competition. I'm all for competitive sports but gross, unmatured, beards? Cmon. That's like fighting over a middle aged Hermione, without a full ride to NAU. I blog about this simply because I might, by mistake, sound serious if I were to approach him.

.....well that about covers it. Better be hittin the old dusty bones.

passed out at yarbs',

-jon

3 comments:

Sydney said...

What a great trip!
Glad Leah and I got to hang out with you guys.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

freak